Welcome to our Site. This Site (defined below) is maintained as a service to our customers. By accessing, visiting, browsing, and/or otherwise using (collectively, “use” or “using”) this Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this Site.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the content of this Site (“Content”) and all services provided by this Site (“Services”), together with any necessary software used in connection with any Content, Services or this Site (“Software” and together with the Content and Services, and collectively with the Site, the “Site Features”), contain proprietary and confidential information that is our property and the property of our licensors or suppliers and are protected by applicable copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary or intellectual-property rights and laws (“IP Laws”). No rights or title to any of the Site Features is provided, transferred, or assigned to you. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Site Feature or advertisers is protected by IP Laws. Except as expressly authorized by us or our advertisers, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or publish, or create derivative works based on, all or any portion of the Site Features, in whole or in part.
- Intended Audience. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USETHIS SITE. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USETHIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- Trademarks. You acknowledge our exclusive rights in the trademarks and service marks used on the Site or in the other Site Features. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing on or in such Site Features are our property or the property of the party that provided such intellectual property to the Site. We, as well as any other party that provides intellectual property to or for any of the Site Features, retain all rights with respect to any of the respective intellectual property appearing thereon, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
- Site Use. We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site Features solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on or in the Site Features, reverse engineer or break into the Site Features, or use materials, products, or services in violation of any law. The use of the Site Features is at our discretion, and we may terminate your use of this Site Features at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site Features. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, as well as our licensors, content and service providers, partners, owners, employees, agents, officers, directors, managers, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or any unauthorized use of the Site or any of the other Site Features.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE AND ALL OTHER SITE FEATURES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE FEATURES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE FEATURES SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE FEATURES.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE FEATURES AND/OR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SITE FEATURES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION OR OTHER CLAIMS REGARDING THE SITE FEATURES IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE FEATURES.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and us or any of our affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by us must be in writing and signed by one of our authorized representatives.
4826-5085-9636, v. 2